oh my gosh lorel, she is SOOOOOO cute. Post more pics/videos!hope you are doing well. love, linds
Ella looks like she is doing great! She is so cute! Can't wait to see her in a couple of weeks!
That's what I would be doing at 4:00 in the morning too! I love that you were both up with her! Don't you love being SO tired all the time? It's great! Happy recovery Lorel.
I love it! It looks like she gave up a little toward the end, resting her head. She looks old in this picture, she must be very advanced.
that's awesome! she's holding her head up so well!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
oh my gosh lorel, she is SOOOOOO cute. Post more pics/videos!
hope you are doing well. love, linds
Ella looks like she is doing great! She is so cute! Can't wait to see her in a couple of weeks!
That's what I would be doing at 4:00 in the morning too! I love that you were both up with her! Don't you love being SO tired all the time? It's great! Happy recovery Lorel.
I love it! It looks like she gave up a little toward the end, resting her head. She looks old in this picture, she must be very advanced.
that's awesome! she's holding her head up so well!
Post a Comment