Lorel is the best ever to me and took me to see Jimmy Eat World at UVSC on Monday for my graduation present. I had wanted to see them again for years. Paramore played first, and I guess they are popular, but we didn't know who they were until we recognized the last song they played from the radio. Jimmy Eat World was great and we had a really fun time.
We didn't take pictures or video during the show, so I decided to get a video from YouTube to get across the general idea (I actually found one from the same show we went to).
The first song of the night:
What Lorel called "the quintessential Jimmy Eat World song":
2 comments:
congratulations on graduation to craig! it was great to see you and ella, lorel! good luck in viriginia. - hanni and blake fabfentonfam@gmail.com
hey, we miss you guys already so much. We are a little scared about who our next neighbors are going to be! Hope you are having a great time though back in Virginia!
Post a Comment