Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween 2010!

We had a very fun Halloween filled with four days of continuous activities.  At least the kids were able to put their costumes to good use! The Thursday before Halloween we had a law school party, Friday was a Playgroup/H-ween party, Saturday was the ward Trunk or Treat (which was pretty dang awesome) and family pumpkin carving, and on Sunday we did the normal Trick or Treating.  Ella definitely didn't mind dressing up for four days in a row (she especially loved having me put eye-liner and sparkles on her), and Isaac did mind - so we was in his costume for just two of the activities.

I present to you the cutest bumble bee in the world, and the cutest Humpty Dumpty in the world (maybe I am biased... but I have a feeling I might not be)



Here we are at the law party
Ella and Craig prepping the pumpkin

Here is Ella's pumpkin.  We had her draw a face on the pumpkin, and we just carved it out exactly how it was drawn.

and my pumpkin!

Trick or Treat!
 

All in all it was a very fun Halloween for us.  Well, except for when that 17 year old boy came trick or treating at like 9 PM, held out his grocery bag without saying a word, and when I held out our tin of candy, took the biggest handful of candy he could grab, said "sweet" and left.  That was just crazy.  

Actually, I appreciate it.  We had way more candy than we could handle.

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

They are totally cute! And you look so beautiful too! I love ellas pumpkin!

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

Very cute kids in their costume. Handsome family. Sorry about my grumpiness on the phone yesterday! I was in a bad mood and it had nothing to do with you. I appreciate you taking the time to call. Have a good week!

Becky R. said...

Way cute costumes, I miss Virginia at Halloween time, it was the best!

Christine said...

LOVE Isaac's costume.

Taylor Family said...

You weren't biased, they're the cutest ever!

Cami and Juan said...

Humpty dumpty! I am loving it. And I love Ella's bee, the make up is perfect.