Saturday, August 25, 2012

Peach Picking

We love Carter Mountain.  We go there at least a few times during the Fall to pick apples - and at the end of July we went to the orchards and picked peaches during their peach festival. 

Looking for the perfect peach...


 Found it!


 Cool guy



 ... and we can never leave without eating some of their famous donuts.  I think these were the peach cider ones.


 We also ran around and played (and when I say we, I actually am not including myself at all :)), and went for a hay ride (and got smacked in the head by a few apple tree branches).


We love it here in Charlottesville, and feel so blessed to be able to live in such a beautiful place!

2 comments:

Taylor Family said...

I miss Carter Mountain!!! You don't expect me to believe that you weren't running around and playing as well?

Christine said...

I am with Adria, I miss Carter mountain sooo much!