Here are some photos from some of our favorite Christmas activities:
We attended Ella's preschool Christmas program on December 19th. It was, of course, adorable and very special. I know I have said many times how much I love Ella's preschool... but I just really really do. I especially love their focus on Jesus. I will be sad next year when Isaac wont be attending the same school. But hopefully we will grow to love his preschool just as much!
Here is the big group of preschool kids performing.
After the Christmas program, we went down to Ella's class room, and the kids had a dance party, which they do every Thursday with their AWESOME teacher, Ms. Jenny. Isaac did not hesitate to jump in and join the dancing... even though he was the only non-preschooler to do so. He's a funny kid!
On December 22nd, we took our annual trip to the Childrens Museum of Richmond to visit to real Santa Clause (The Legendary Santa).
Ella was very excited to see Santa, but equally excited to see the Snow Queen. Isaac, on the other hand, only had eyes for Santa...
And the annual photo with Santa! Eve was a champ and didn't even cry!
After we visited with Santa, we changed the kids, and took them into the museum to play. Here is Eve with her daddy. I just love this picture of them.
Ella as a teacher
Eve sucking her fingers. This is Eve's thing, by the way. Ella had a binki, Isaac sucked (well, still does) his thumb, and Eve sucks those two fingers to soothe herself. It is so funny to me how different these kids are!
And Ella and Isaac are serious pros at posing for pictures with characters. I mean, check out that close-up! It doesn't get much more natural and comfortable than that!
Pretty Ella, Crazy Isaac
Oh, and on December 1st we picked out, put up, and decorated our Christmas tree.

Still to come: Christmas, snow days, things about Evie, and house stuff!


























2 comments:
I need to see more of Eve! Gorgeous. I love the dancing pictures. And the blank faces with that Muppet guy! Ha!
You are so cruel to leave us waiting on the house thing! It looks like you had a great Christmas though. Eve is soooooooooo cute!
Post a Comment