Here is a picture timeline of my baby belly! I'm getting pretty big... now approaching 35 weeks (tomorrow). Craig and I have been busy trying to prepare for the baby. We now have a stroller, car seat, bassinet (borrowed from Cora), some clothes, and a bunch of receiving blankets! So we are all set! Just kidding... we've got a little more shopping to do before she comes! The baby seems to be doing well. We have had a few scares with her not being as big as she should be by this stage, but have had lots of ultrasounds and non-stress tests and the results have been good. She seems to be growing normally (we had an ultrasound 4 weeks ago, and another this week to compare the size... and she has grown 4 weeks worth during that time), so she may just be a small baby! I still have to go in every week for a non-stress test and ultrasound to measure the fluid around the baby, just to be extra cautious. Besides that I have been laying on my sides as much as possible (doctors orders) and things have been great! We are very anxious and excited for our baby to come!
Other news: I'm still working as a graphic designer in Springville... they have been letting me pretty much come and go as I please, and I've been able to do quite a bit of work from home. So I feel very fortunate! Craig is on his second to last semester in school and is currently writing his capstone paper on liberalism. He will complete it the last week of November, and will be very glad to get that out of the way! He is working as a teacher's assistant in the American Heritage department, serves in the ward's bishopric, and tries to prepare for the LSAT which he will be taking Dec 1st (although he has only studied about 5 times in the last 4 months)... I know he will do great :)

Things have been really great... and although Craig has been so busy with everything, he still finds a lot of time to spend with me!!! He's the best!
Remember to vote for your favorite name on the right side of the page!
34 weeks
29 weeks
25.5 weeks
18 weeks
13.5 weeks... I seriously thought I was showing then. Now it's just a distant memory
Other news: I'm still working as a graphic designer in Springville... they have been letting me pretty much come and go as I please, and I've been able to do quite a bit of work from home. So I feel very fortunate! Craig is on his second to last semester in school and is currently writing his capstone paper on liberalism. He will complete it the last week of November, and will be very glad to get that out of the way! He is working as a teacher's assistant in the American Heritage department, serves in the ward's bishopric, and tries to prepare for the LSAT which he will be taking Dec 1st (although he has only studied about 5 times in the last 4 months)... I know he will do great :)

Things have been really great... and although Craig has been so busy with everything, he still finds a lot of time to spend with me!!! He's the best!
Remember to vote for your favorite name on the right side of the page!
34 weeks
29 weeks
25.5 weeks
18 weeks
13.5 weeks... I seriously thought I was showing then. Now it's just a distant memory
4 comments:
Whatever! I'm looking more like your 25 week picture and I'm more than 10 weeks behind. How depressing! You look great! I wish I was as computer savvy as you are, your blog looks very nice.
yay! you finally did something with it!
Hello hello! I was so thrilled to see you started blogging! I just got into it after Isabelle was born and it is a great way to keep people up-to-date. It has turned into more of a "baby bragging blog," but whose isn't!? Anyways, I LOVE your belly pics! It makes me miss being pregnant. I had to do NSTs too for the last month or so. I liked being able to get the extra ultrasounds and to hear the heartbeat, it was comforting! I want to come by and visit you sometime before the baby comes, if possible. Let me know. Are you still in the same apartment? How long are you guys planning on staying in UT? We are probably moving to who knows where next summer. Anyways, lots to catch up on. Check out our blog.
Ok, you've been tagged! Check out what you have to do on my blog.
Post a Comment