Monday, November 26, 2007

Baby Shower!

My wonderful sister, Cora, threw me a baby shower on the 17th of this month and I'm just getting around to blogging about it. Cora really did so much for me and I really do appreciate it! There was a good turn out -more than I had expected- and the baby got a lot of really cute clothes and other necessary things. We played some fun games and ate a ton of delicious (and fattening) foods! How was I still surprised when I saw the number on the scale at the doctors office?! I've been doing research on some Billy Blanks Tae Bo dvd's that I'll need to invest in after I have the baby to get into tip top shape... he inspires like no other! Anyway, here are some pictures from the shower.

My sister, Cora
The hottie hostess

Rachelle, Lisse, me, Cami, Olivia
My great friends from the ward
(Rachelle is due the same day as me... it's a race to the finish!)


2 comments:

Lenore said...

Oh! I wish I could've been there! You and Cora look so pretty! Your belly is adorable! I can't believe you only have 3 more weeks!!!!

Janelle said...

How fun! I'm glad Cora treated your right and gave you a great shower. You're coming down to the end! Way to go. We are excited to see your baby!