Sunday, December 2, 2007

Thanksgiving and Elf Attack

Craig and I had a great Thanksgiving with our friend Cami's family! Here is a picture of us at the feast.

Craig really does like me, but needed to be at the head of the table.

Now that Thanksgiving is over, it's time to spread that holiday cheer!
(we tried to add the baby's ultrasound picture... but it was too creepy. We will never get tired of watching this... and Craig is now learning the choreography)


3 comments:

Lenore said...

Wow! You had Thanksgiving dinner with Elvis? No fair?! Ha HA! Sorry, but your friend's husband is totally doing an Elvis face! It reminds me of that family picture of us where Easton looked funny and you said he looked like Elvis! Now I can't look at that picture the same way again!

Anonymous said...

Why was it too creepy and what choreography?

Jamie Smith said...

Cute blog! I'm glad you have one so we can keep an eye on each other when you return to the grand state of VA! And hello!! I forgot you were Miss Graphic Designer! Maybe I could employ your skills to dress up the bland Smith blog a bit. :)