Monday, December 17, 2007

Ella Update!

We have been back from the hospital since Friday, and we are adjusting to our new life with our little girl. She is doing very well and so are we. I am still recovering from surgery... trying to take it easy, but finding it almost impossible to do so. My mom has been a big help cleaning and cooking and helping with Ella. Thanks, Mom! Ella had her first appointment with her pediatrician today and it went really well! She has gained back her birth weight plus some! She now weighs 6 pounds 7 ounces. She has also grown 2 inches, now measuring 20 inches. Her jaundice is also pretty much totally gone! So we are doing some things right! We are so happy to have her with us. She is a little angel and and we are very excited to see her grow.

Here are some pictures from the hospital and up until now. We will post some pictures of mom, dad, and baby soon!


hooked up to all kinds of machines, getting ready for the c-section

My first time with Ella. She was loving it.

Olivia and Ella

daddy and daughter

Craig and Ella... perfect match

her first car ride. coming home from the hospital

bundled up in her favorite blanket

day time = nap time, night time = party time


I just took these pictures a minute ago and had to post them right away because they are just too cute!

Craig and Ella





4 comments:

Lenore said...

Oh my GOODNESS! Ella is SO beautiful! I've been checking your blog everyday for new pictures! That blanket looks so soft and comfy! I love her little mittens too! She just looks so sweet and cuddly! I can't wait to kiss those pillow cheeks!!

Janelle said...

Very beautiful baby Ella. I have a girl named Rain in one of my Spanish 1 classes and she was excited to know you put Rain as her middle name. Very cute pictures... both Lorel and Craig seem like a proud Mom and Dad.

Shelly Beth said...

Yeah! More pictures. She is so cute, Lorel. Good job. Let me know if you guys need anything. And keep posting pictures. I bet you will take a thousand. I know we did, that's why someone invented digital cameras, right?!

Gemma said...

awww she is so cute! what a wonderful family! you look radiant too. i'm glad to hear she is doing so welland healthy. i can't wait to meet her when you all move back to richmond! love ya!