Ella has arrived! She was born December 10 at 6:54pm by c-section. She weighs 6 lbs 3 oz and is 18 inches long. Her and mother are both beautiful and doing great.
First picture out of the womb!
In the nursery.
Much, much more to come when time permits!
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
she's beautiful!! I think she looks like Lorel in the bottom picture. I want my baby now! Not fair!
Yeah! I keep checking for updates and hoping to see a little baby. I want to hear all the details because I know you were scheduled for a c-section on Tuesday morning at 7am, right?
8 comments:
she's beautiful!! I think she looks like Lorel in the bottom picture. I want my baby now! Not fair!
Yeah! I keep checking for updates and hoping to see a little baby. I want to hear all the details because I know you were scheduled for a c-section on Tuesday morning at 7am, right?
She is so wonderful! I'm excited to come visit and see her in person. Congratulations!
congratulations guys! She is so cute. Glad to hear all went well and she is healthy and strong. We are excited to meet her.
Guys, I am so happy and excited for you! I am so glad everything went well and she is precious!!!!!!!!
Congrats Lorel and Craig!!
Congrads! I just found out and I'm also due in March.
We are so glad that Ella arrived safely and that she and Lorel are doing well! She is a beauty! Can't wait to get our hands on her!
Post a Comment