Thursday, May 8, 2008

Craig, the Graduate!

Sorry we haven't posted anything for quite a while! Things have been super busy with Craig's graduation, packing, moving, unpacking... trying to find out camera cord, and spending time with our families here in VA. So today will be posting mania.

Craig has finally graduated! Yay! I'm so proud of him. He has been going to school year round since the fall of 2005... so it's about dang time. He worked so hard to get such good grades, hardly ever (I would even say never) slacking off in his school work... all the while being a wonderful husband, father, friend, bishopric member... and preparing for law school! Woo, I don't know how he did it- I got tired just typing all of those things! Here are some pictures of his graduation. He looked super hot!


Ella was so excited for her dad!

Craig and his sister, Brooke.

Craig's parents... they came for the graduation... but also helped a ton with packing and loading. Craig took the big drive to VA (the day after graduation starting at 4 AM) with his dad... and Ella and I took the big (er, not so big comparatively) flight with his mom. It was nice having the extra help!

1 comment:

Cami and Juan said...

That's a good look for you Craig, you should wear a hat like that always.