We are officially moved in. My parents are letting us live with them for a few months so we can save up some money... and it's really nice because Ella finally has her own room! She has been sleeping even better than before... and we have definitely been sleeping way better than before. I was scared that it was going to be a little awkward, but it hasn't been at all. Craig and I do our own thing, my parents do theirs, and we get together when we want to. It's also nice to just have sooo much space. Thanks Mom and Dad!
Ella's new bedroom! It's so cute. There is a changing table on the other way, pink curtains, a little rocking horse. Just very very girly. I love it! The crib and the bedding were given to us by someone who was moving... so nice!!!
This is how I found Ella during her first nap in her crib. It was probably so nice for her to sleep in such a big space after being in a bassinet for so long. She loves having her blanket near or on her face... don't worry, she can breath perfectly.
Creepy Uncle Orin
8 comments:
Oh my goodness! So cute! Ella's new room is so adorable! And she is so funny with her legs in the air! I miss her and you guys SO MUCH!
So cute! Her room looks adorable. And how funny and cute is she with her legs in the air! We miss you guys so much!
I just realized that I posted like 3 times... I thought that my post just weren't going through... so I kept re-writing them... I feel stupid! Haha.
That is such a cute crib, and I love how girly it is.
I am so glad you guys are here now! Ella is the most perfect little baby ever! Now my little baby has a lot to live up to! :) I am getting so excited and ready for another bbay after being in Virginia with you guys for the week, you make it look so easy!
Guys, you are back in VA! I am so excited to see you and finally meet Ella. We are just waiting anyday for Faelyn to come. We def need to hang out.
Im glad things are going well for you guys!I love the crib.
Lorel! Hey, I found your blog through Katrina's. What a cute little Ella you have. We have a little guy who is now almost three months old named Preston. I know what you mean about the room situation though. We are now in New Jersey and he sleeps in our room. His room will soon be the loft but no door to close. Anyway, just so fun to get in touch. Send me an e-mail to Katiespear@gmail.com and I'll invite you to our blog!
Post a Comment