Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Filler

Hello Hello! I know that we haven't posted anything in a long time. It's just a little harder to have good ol' computer time around here. So here are a couple of videos from the middle of May. The first video was taken of Ella when she first started sitting up. She can now sit up on her own for long periods of time... but she does topple over after a few minutes still. She is getting better and better every day! The second video is Craig and Ella hanging out on the porch. It's just a nice shot of ol' Virginy beauty.

Ella will be 6 months on the 10th of this month. She loves her food now. Her favorites are banana's, apple sauce, sweet potato's, and she's still totally obsessed with banana rice cereal. I'll probably do more of an Ella blog on her 6 months old day. As for me and Craig... He is studying full time for the LSAT. He takes it on the 16 of this month and has been doing really well on his practice tests. So I'm very proud of him for that. And I'm hanging with Miss Ella Rain... helping my parents with different things, spending time with my sister, Lenore, before she moves to Cali... trying to make friends... and coming up with ideas for the business I might be starting with a friend in a month or so. I'll probably blog about that later too. I'm just so behind on my blogging that I really don't know what to talk about right now. So I apologize for the randomness.

6 comments:

Janelle said...

Welcome back you guys! We have been waiting to see some updates on Ella and of course you guys too. She is such a cute little baby. We can't wait to see you guys this month!

Cami and Juan said...

Wow it is way green there. And that is a huge yard! I see that Craig is practicing tough love, letting her topple backwards like that. Ha ha, Ella is adorable.

Olivia Goldman said...

Wow, Ella is growing up super fast! She is so incredibly cute! And Virginia is lovely! I really envy you guys. The greenest thing around here is the mountains, and that's not saying much...

Shelly Beth said...

So, the results are in and it looks like we will be moving back with you to VA - VA Tech that is. We will be moving at the end of July. We should get together sometime in the fall when we are all situated. Glad to see you are well. Ella is so cute!

Tiffany said...

ok, so yesterday ryan and I had a total tinge of the blues missing you guys!!!! We miss playing wii with you and babysitting ella for you! So I came here searching for some Marshall time and got it! Thanks and miss you lots!

Natalie said...

so i think the best part of that first video is you yelling at craig for not catching her, lol. it looks like virginia is so pretty!