Saturday, June 14, 2008

Summer Fun!

I bought Ella her first bathing suit! I'm in love. It's the cutest little halter tankini I've seen in my life. My parents bought a little baby pool for Lenore's kids and I had Ella try it out... I thought it was great, but Ella wasn't really feelin' it. Oh well, she looked super cute!

Also, today we went to the park to feed the ducks! Lily and Easton (Lenore's kids) had a blast... Ella didn't really know what was going on, but it was still fun.





Nice action shot of Lily and Easton throwing bread. Cute kids! I sure will miss them when they move to Cali!

Here is a video of Ella eating a banana. She had a lot of fun with it... but I only let her get in a few good sucks and gnaws before I mushed it up for her.

8 comments:

Maddy said...

we haven't tried just handing him a banana! I think we're going to try that next... you inspired me :) We're flying out on wednesday to go house hunting and then we're hopefully moving around july 18th-ish. we're not sure on the date yet because we don't know how fast we'll close on a house. any news on where you'll be living?

Gemma said...

aww ella is such a cutie. i cannot wait to see her again. babies just make me feel all happy! haha

come to my jewelry party on fri. june 27th. it should be fun! bring your mom or lenore too. :)

Gemma said...

i just tried posting a comment - but i don't know if it posted.....I just wanted to say Ella is such a cutie and I hope I get to see her again soon! What are you doing tomorrow (I am off from work)???

Tiffany said...

Oh my goodness.... to cute for words!

Cami and Juan said...

I love that hat on her! And you're right the bathing suit is soooo cute.

Janelle said...

Bummer that your sister has to move, you guys sound like you're having a lot of fun together. And that is a very cute tankini, Ella is quite the fashionable baby.

Reams Fam said...

Hey this is Emily Tubbs(now Reams)! I found your blog through some else's blog so I thought I would say hi! We live in Petersburg now so we should get together sometime! Ella is adorable by the way!

Maddy said...

i can't wait to be around you again so our babies can play! is she crawling yet?