I just had to take a moment to blog about my super smart husband. After a disappointing test last December, Craig spent the last month and a half studying his brains out for the LSAT. He studied for hours every day, took the LSAT in the middle of june, and finally got his score back. He got a 170 (98th percentile)!!! Yay! I am so happy that all of his hard studying paid off! So he will apply to schools in September, work for a year, and then we will be heading off to somewhere good in a year! Good job, Craig!
6 comments:
Craig that is great! I remember you studied and worked so hard! Your hard work has paid off!!!
Craig, you're my hero! Can you kiss away my pain... what the... JUST KIDDING por favor!
Love, Enrique
i miss you! xoxo
Craig, that is great, congratulations! That'll be exciting to find out were you go (I vote for either C-ville or somewhere up here!). Yes, Lorel, we definitely need to get together soon! JC has two parts of the CPA exam left so he is studying for that right now (two down, though), so it might be a little tricky figuring out a date, but we do definitely want see y'all soon!
Congrats Craig! I'm so glad you'll get your pick of schools. You definitely deserve it after all the hard work.
Good job!
Post a Comment