Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Memories!

I don't normally normally do these things... but this one seems like it will be a lot of fun. If you read this, please share a memory!

1.As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you
and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me
a little or a lot, anything you remember.

2. Re-post these instructions on your blog and see
how many people leave you a memory. If you leave a
comment I'll assume your playing the game, and Ill
come to your blog and leave a message.

8 comments:

Katie said...

Seeing each other at Gold's gym..even if niether of us wanted to be there..we were dedicated!

Jared and Leslie said...

Lorel! It's Leslie :) I hope that you remember me... I found your blog through Triest's link (remember her parents are now in my parents ward in Utah) Any way It is so great to have found you again! Where are you living? Congratulations on your newest addition. Check out our blog too if you'd like it is jaredandleslie.blogspot.com
much love,
Leslie Evans Lynton

Cami and Juan said...

Let's go way back. Ha ha as if we've known each other for 20 years. When we hiked the Y and you were newly pregnant and still zoomed up.

Katrina said...

The first one that came into my head was that we stopped by each other's apartments a couple of times to get a female opinion of our outfits to make sure they looked okay (since we each only lived with a male). Maybe it was just me stopping by your place though, I can't remember for sure!

Ginnie said...

Hmmm...I can't pick just ONE! I just remember when we'd all get together at your place and make crazy movies or act out "Whose Line is it Anyway?" There was you, me, Lenore, Gibbs, Orin, Triest, Chris G., Ross, Kira, maybe her sisters, Elizabeth Adams, Claire...am I forgetting anyone?

Good times. And there was that dance party at your house with the dj for xl102. Awesome.

Deborah said...

Um...I remember one night I spent the night at your house and we went to the store (you danced down the isles) and we both bought a pint of ben and jerry's and watched Kate and Leopold at your house.

And then that reminds me of the time we bought ice cream and for some reason we didn't want Orin to have any so we hid it in the kitchen so he couldn't find it. And because he kept searching for it I ended up with it between my legs while sitting at the computer. (I don't know if you knew that part.)

Do you also remember the time we went to that shady bar things where I think it was Orin who was performing with his band?

Triest and Ross said...

so I just have one thing to say:
"my muh-duh, my fah-duh, they are so good to me" *(hop back to center stage).
"my muh-duh, my fah-duh, they are our fa-mi-ly.
if anything should break us up, we would cry very hard!"
*(fake a nervous breakdown, then immediately straighten up again, poised and ready for the finale)
"my muh-duh, my fah-duh, they ARE OUR FA-MI-LYYYY!!!!"

love ya 'Rel :)

nrainock said...

To My Curly Girlie

Beautiful little curly haired girl.
Had to want to grow up too fast
"Want my silky," she said
"Ma Ma"
Dragging it across the floor
With her pampers on.

Dark curls all over her head
And hair in her eyes
Don't grow up so fast baby
You'll be a Mama one day too
And it will go too fast for you too.

Jumping on the mini trampoline
Like she was all grown up
In one of her mamas' gowns
Pulling 'no hair left on her head' dolly
Oh my, you're gon'na' to be a big girl one day
Some day soon.

–Nancy Rainock

Love Mom