Tuesday, June 10, 2008

6 Months!

Today was Ella's 6 month "birthday." There are lots of things that she is doing now that she could not do at all or as well at 5 months (one of them is apparently not smiling at the camera). So I'll make a list of her accomplishments.

She...
now rolls around to get places
sits up completely on her own
never uses a pacifier during the day anymore, just when she goes to sleep
hates eating green beans and peaches (I would too, those peaches are stanky!)
loves pears, apples, sweet potatoes, squash, bananas
cries when I leave the room (I'm trying to break her of that)
laughs hysterically when I play with her most of the time
loves rough play
looks like she is trying to crawl (she sticks her behind up in the air and kicks her legs)
wants to be included at the dinner table (she cries until I let her sit up with us)

That's all I can think of right now. Here are some pictures of Ella from today!


Ella with her new cousin, Nora (Lenore's baby! She is just a couple of weeks old and just the cutest little thing ever! It's hard to believe that Ella was once smaller than her!)



4 comments:

Maddy said...

she's so cute! I can't wait to be around you guys again! I don't really have any other babies to compare Britton to anymore, so I'm glad to know they're on the same page :) Britton hated the peaches too. Does Ella gag? Any idea how long you'll be at your parents?

Janelle said...

Happy 6 month birthday! Ella seems to have the same palate that all of our kids have - the sweeter the better and nothing green. I love that she's showing her social side so early, or maybe she just thinks food is better at the table with everyone else.

Cami and Juan said...

She is so cute. I'm so glad she doesn't feel like she needs to ham it up for the cameras. She's just above that. Ha ha. You are so pretty Lorel!

Rachelle said...

Man she is so cute! She is getting so big and it seems like more hair! I love her swim suit!