I love you, Craig!
Ella got a Valentine in the mail from her dear friend, Jack, from Utah! She was so excited because she just misses him so much. They were born just 5 days apart.
Ella LOVES wearing things on her head. I feel like she looks like a big kid in this picture!This next one needs a little introduction. My good friend, Maddy and I got together a few weeks ago to have a little playdate with our little ones. We were just talking on the couch as Ella and Britton played behind us. Things got pretty quiet, so we looked behind us to see what was going on... this is what we saw
Oh no! It was so funny because we were like "What are you two doing?!" and they just looked at us and then stayed like that for a while. haha. Maybe this photo will come in handy in the future :)
We bought Ella and magnidoodle for Valentine's Day... she loves it... and so do we! It is pretty funny because Craig and I both have a drawing that we loved to do when we were little. Craig would draw Homer Simpson because his brother Scott did, so he thought it was cool. I used to draw Garfield a lot because my brother, Gibbs, did... and I just thought he was the best artist ever. I would look at his drawings and try to copy them... this became my favorite character to draw, because it was the only one I could kind of do. Gibbs now works for EA Games as one of their animators. He just finished the 1st Littlest Pet Shop game for Wii and Playstation (everything that you see on the game, he drew). He is now working on the 2nd one. His wife is also an amazing animator and has done the animation for that crazy show Yo Gabba Gabba and some stuff for The Watchmen on iTunes. So I just wanted to brag about them for a little bit.


6 comments:
That is so cool about your brother! Are you all artistic? About Ella and Britton...who would have thought you'd have to worry this young (J/K). That is definitely one to keep for future blackmail!
What a cute little outfit Ella is wearing! I love the pink shirt with the black and white cardigan. She is stylin'!
I must say that mine and Seth's stick figure drawings on the magnadoodle really rival yours!
I'm glad you had such a fun valentines day. That picture of Ella and her friend is hillarious! I have a picture of me naked on a beach (when I was 2) with a little boy-those kind are fun later in life!
Garfield, really? Ha ha. I'm glad you had a good day! Yo Gabba Gabba, I'm a huge fan. It is a crazy show, but The Soup got me hooked.
isn't it funny how we live our fame through people we know? one day when craig is some famous politician or lawyer or whatever and bryce is a world famous surgeon we can live in our own glory... for now... we can live vicariously through everyone else haha :) I think you're the best though!!!!!! (i always claim i'm related to the nitty gritty dirt band and grew up in the same town as jason mraz haha)
Post a Comment