Friday, February 20, 2009

Lil Bro

Just thought I would share with you all the music that my 16 year old bro, Cordell, has been working on. His dream was always to be a big-time football player... and he was good. He was on varsity when he was a freshman. But he had a bad injury during a game, and can no longer play... his passion became music. I think he is pretty good... and he is a good kid!

He describes his music like this: My music sounds all different cause right now I am just experimenting with what i really want to do. I do everything myself... make sick beats, hot rhymes, screams, produce it, you name it. Everything you hear is me, even the beatboxing. I keep it clean too, "music mommy can listen to" is how I role. It's still gangster to the core don't get me wrong though

He is a funny guy. Check him out!

http://www.myspace.com/youknowbruh

4 comments:

Becca said...

He's pretty good! Tell him he's got another fan!

Taylor Family said...

I really need to meet all of your family. They are all super talented and amazing! Thanks for sharing

Amy said...

Awesome! How can I get the MP3s?

Maddy said...

life will be getting crazy pretty soon now that i'm working, but i can come up any day of the week except hte days i'm working!! what works best for you??