I should have posted this a few days ago... but I guess it is better late than never! The weather here has been a bit unpredictable lately. Last week I was in Richmond for a few days (because Craig was crazy busy with journal tryouts) and it snowed about 10 inches on Sunday and Monday. It hasn't snowed that much since I was in high school, and we were off from school for 2 weeks because of it! This time my lil bro was out of school for 3 1/2 days, because warm weather came in fast. Anyway, we had a lot of fun in it while it lasted!
Ella was all bundled up and ready to go with 3 layers on the top and bottom, 3 pairs of socks, and ziplock bags with rubber bands around her feet! She's all about fashion too. My dad couldn't stop making fun of us for getting so bundled up. He said that we need to toughen up.Well, Cordell decided to see how tough my dad was with his one pair of jeans and flannel shirt. He acted like he saw something in the snow, Dad kind of believed (enough to check it out), Cordell tackled him to the ground, and Dad cried like a little baby. Just kidding, D. But he deserved it for all of the teasing!

Then Cordell got a beat-down:

Fast forward to one week later (on Monday). It was a beautiful and sunny day, 75 degrees, with no snow in sight! Let's hope that Spring is here to stay!

11 comments:
Nice ski mask! I didn't even recognize you. We are getting snow right now too, but it should warm up by the weekend. Gotta love March.
Oh man! That is the BEST! Everything you and Ella are wearing has been in the mix-n-match gloves bag for like, 28 years or something! That mask you are wearing, Gibbs wore, right?! And the plastic bags on the feet??!!! ha ha ha! Remember when Dave and Brian said that our feet were always so cracky b/c Mom must've put baggies with lotions and oils on our feet when we were babies so we never produced our own feet oils! oh man! hilawious!
I didn't recognize you Lorel! I am glad you bundled yourselves up! It did look like Ella couldn't move though. Good thing she is not toilet trained yet and needed to go to the bathroom after you finished getting her ready to go outside!
I heard Richmond got hit pretty bad, that was crazy weather, and I don't want to see it again until I'm in Utah! I do love the outfits though! Very stylin'!
Lorel, you are HILARIOUS! Looks like you all had so much fun.
Sweet outfit Lorel, you're always so fashionable! I'm a little jealous of your huge snowstorm, we haven't gotten very much this winter. A big one like that is pretty darn fun. But nothing beats nice spring weather!
I'm SO JEALOUS! It's still in the freezing numbers here and the snow is FAR from melting:( I'm so ready for spring I can hardly stand it! Enjoy it for me... I hope it stays around for a while! And I loved yours and Ella's "cute" snow outfits... those were awesome! See you guys in May hopefully (I'll be in VA for 8 days and I'm thinking somebody's gonna do a baby shower while I'm there...)
I can't even believe that was you in the picture? Where did you get that stuff from? You do need to toughen up. I think a good ol' Canadian winter would do it for you, eh?!
Umm, love the first pic. You sure are stylin.
Haha, cute pictures Lorel! I feel like on top of the random weather, we're having all the yucky wet days too! I can't wait until Spring really settles in.
if you have a boy next and i have a girl can we just switch clothes?? that would be great :) When's the next time you're coming to richmond?? When the weather gets warmer I want to come see you too. it would be fun to go on a walk around campus and take pics of our cuties!
Post a Comment