Very very nice! Ella is going to have so much fun with that!
Ooh, great deal! That's awesome!
That is amazing! I can't wait until after the summer and it comes back here. Kami will want to come to Ella's all the more!
awesome! i love yard sale shopping, but i always work on saturdays, so it's a bummer i can't go to more!
nice! you gotta love a good deal!
Sweet find! Ella will love that I'm sure.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Very very nice! Ella is going to have so much fun with that!
Ooh, great deal! That's awesome!
That is amazing! I can't wait until after the summer and it comes back here. Kami will want to come to Ella's all the more!
awesome! i love yard sale shopping, but i always work on saturdays, so it's a bummer i can't go to more!
nice! you gotta love a good deal!
Sweet find! Ella will love that I'm sure.
Post a Comment