Friday, May 29, 2009

I know, I am bad. I haven't updated for a while. I feel like that is how I start so many of my blog posts. Well, I do have a good excuse... Craig and I have been staying at my parents because of Craig's internship, and we forgot the camera cord at our place in Cville... and as many of you know, I am not a blog without pictures kind of girl. Luckily I have tons of friends who love to hang out with me and take pictures. Jk. More like I have one friend who I hang out with a lot and she is willing to take pictures when I ask her to. ha! Thanks Maddy!

We had a little baby pool party at Maddy's home and it was a lot of fun. Great girls, great convo, super cute babies.


This is a great picture showing off Ella's little baby cellulite.
Only cute little baby's can pull it off, unfortunately.

We have done a lot of other fun things including going to the spray area at the mall, going to the river house and riding on the boat, swimming, playing in the sand, getting together with friends... and I have some great pictures. They are all on my camera, so I will have to wait until I can get back to Cville and get the camera cord.

7 comments:

Cami and Juan said...

I love how you're in your swimsuit and dangly earrings. You haven't made a weekend trip home yet? It's only a couple hours away, I'd be going home every weekend.

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

You and Ella are so cute! love the cute legs! I need to get some pics to you too, but I don't know how to zip them. Am I lame?

Those omelets are good. We do that when we go camping sometimes, don't know why we've never tried it at home. I think we will though. See you tomorrow!

Becky R. said...

I'm glad you guys are having fun, how's Craig's intership going? THanks for the omlet idea, it looks way easy!

Rachelle said...

You guys are so cute! Ella is getting so big! I love her swimsuit!

Christine said...

Yeah, you really need to get blogging, especially since I won't see you every day. Love Ella's swimsuit. I was thinking the same thing about Claire's booty the other day. Why is is so cute on babies? P.S. we took a swing by Cary Town yesterday and LOVED it! Way better than Broad street.

Katrina said...

You and Ella both look cute in your swimsuits! I love Ella's chunky legs, those are the best! It sounds like y'all are having fun...hurry and get that camera cord so we can see more pictures:)

Taylor Family said...

It's about time you posted again! We sure miss you guys!