I've have been wanting a new table and chair set (that will seat 6) for a while, and have been furiously looking on Craigslist for the last month for something under $100. First of all, Craigslist has become way too overpriced... people think they can sell their junk for way more than it is worth. Every once in a while you can find an alright deal. So I bought this set for $80 (everything is real wood except the top, which I was disappointed to find out... oh well!!):
Pretty ugly huh? Well after a LOT of labor, here is the end result:
We can finally invite more than 2 people over at a time for dinner!
Pretty ugly huh? Well after a LOT of labor, here is the end result:
13 comments:
Wow, you did such a great job with that table and those chairs! It looks awesome!!! LOL, so this is dumb but, before I enlarged the "after" picture, I thought you had put a doll in Ella's high chair... how silly of me to think that you would put a doll when you could actually have your daughter pose for you.
Looks awesome! I hope your trip was fun!
Wow, that looks fantastic!! Now I know who to come to for painting advice :)
Wow! I love the fabric and the gray table! It looks amazing! So much better- good job, 'rel! And could Ella get any cuter? Holy cow!
so cute! I love it! I just inherited a wooden table and chairs, I want to refinish it, but I'll have to pick your brain. Awesome job!
That looks beautiful! What a change! Good job. We'd be happy to come over for dinner!
It looks awesome! Way to go! I wish I could picture a transformation like that in my head enough to try it. That is a talent. Good job! Enjoy your dinner parties!
Good work! It is adorable. My favorite is when people call their crap vintage. In other words it is just really old and falling apart! The other day we were looking and found a post selling a porch swing. We clicked on it and it said great condition, the dog just ripped the cushions. I kid you not it was totally torn apart!
I'd like to add that the photo doesn't do it justice. You did a fantastic job on that set and it looks like something you'd find in a boutique. I love it!
Wow it looks really good. You are so creative, I knew you'd be able to do that stuff.
That is so beautiful! You did an amazing job! I love color.
Wow! Good work Lorel. We'll be looking forward to the invite (J/K)!
I love the table! You are so good at stuff like that! It looks awesome!!
Post a Comment