Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Isaac Photoshoot


I did a little photo shoot of Isaac today, and here are some of my favorites. There are a few more on my photo blog.

I also need to give credit to my friend Becky for making the adorable little "cocoon" that Isaac is snuggled in. She did a great job!







9 comments:

Lenore said...

Wow, those are absolutely gorgeous. I love the knit creme sock/hat he's in. It looks so sweet. I also absolutely love the one of him laying on his tummy with the close shot of his face and his little fat cheeks. So precious, Lorel!

Becky R. said...

They turned out so cute! I'm glad the cocoon worked for you!

Cami and Juan said...

His lips are just so perfect. Just like Ella's.

Rachelle said...

He is so handsome! I love the pictures you take!!!

Pam said...

Awwww. Beautiful!

Christine said...

Handsome, handsome! Good work.

Taylor Family said...

How sweet. You are very talented. Did you come up with the cocoon idea or Becky?

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

Great job, Lorel! I wish I had pics like that of my kids when they were babies. Isaac is precious! I look forward to holding him again soon!

Amber said...

Perfect Pictures!