
I tried very hard to get some sweet pictures of my kids together on Mother's Day... but it didn't quite work out. I think Isaac didn't feel very secure being held by Ella. Ha, he looks a little scared for his life.
I had a great Mother's Day. I hadn't seen Craig for about a week and a half because I am staying with my parents while he studies like a mad man for finals. He came up on Saturday night, we went out to dinner, and he left after church on Sunday. Despite being together for only a short amount of time, we still had a lot of fun... and he made me an awesome card with a "My Baby Mama" rap that he wrote for me. I also got a coupon for $50 to go towards a luxury item of my choice (I am currently saving up for either a Dyson vacuum or a new lens for my camera. I have yet to decide).
My dad made a great ribs dinner for us, and then we went on a nice Sunday walk around my parents neighborhood. I also had a good time trying to do little photo shoots of my kids.
Happy Mother's Day to all those great mom's out there!
Some pictures from the walk:
I had a great Mother's Day. I hadn't seen Craig for about a week and a half because I am staying with my parents while he studies like a mad man for finals. He came up on Saturday night, we went out to dinner, and he left after church on Sunday. Despite being together for only a short amount of time, we still had a lot of fun... and he made me an awesome card with a "My Baby Mama" rap that he wrote for me. I also got a coupon for $50 to go towards a luxury item of my choice (I am currently saving up for either a Dyson vacuum or a new lens for my camera. I have yet to decide).
My dad made a great ribs dinner for us, and then we went on a nice Sunday walk around my parents neighborhood. I also had a good time trying to do little photo shoots of my kids.
Happy Mother's Day to all those great mom's out there!
Some pictures from the walk:




more pics on the photo blog

10 comments:
Lorel, what would it take to get you to post that "Baby Momma" rap from Craig on your blog?
yes, you def need to post the baby mama rap! and with how gangsta craig is, i'm sure it was awesome! all those pics looks so good. ella is a little doll and Britt's been asking for her every day since the pool party last week. and, i'm making some frog eye salad, but the recipe makes a ridiculous amount, so let me know if you or your parents want any!
Ha! Isaac does look scared for his life!
Such animated terror in Isaac's eyes! Cracks me up.
So baby Isaac looks like such a perfect mix of you and Craig (I think so anyways). Love the pics. What cuties you have.
Oh and by the way...Dyson's are the BEST thing that ever happend to this world (not really). But I know I will never buy another anything other then a Dyson. LOVE MINE!
Glad you had a great Mother's Day. I don't know why Isaac looks so scared, Ella looks totally focused on holding him. Cute pics.
Isaac's too precious!! Y'all need to hurry home so I can snuggle him. I'll join the requests to post the rap. That would make my day!
Wow, Isaac is getting so big. I can really start to see his look. What he'll look like. Looks like he and Easton have one thing in common- they both look JUST like their Daddies! When I saw the picture of Dad and Ella I seriously col (cried out loud). I did the "hu hu" ugly cry that Claire Danes did in "Romeo in Juliet" when she saw Romeo beside her dead. I instantly cried. #1. because I miss my Mom and Dad and the look on dad's face is so sweet and precious, serene that he is just happy. #2. because the colors, lighting and everything about that picture is incredible. It is truly one of the most memorable, sweet, gorgeous pictures I've ever seen. Ella will look back on that picture of her and her Papa and it'll be so special.
beautiful family!!!!!
Sounds like a great mother's day. I want to hear the Baby Momma rap, I didn't know Craig was a rapper :) Loved the pictures on you other blog as well.
Post a Comment