All of the cousins play dress-up whenever they are at Craig's parents house. The girls are always princesses and the boys are always pirates.
We had a great lunch at Brooke and Danny's house... and the kids had a lot of fun doing who-knows-what in the basement while the adults enjoyed conversation upstairs. It was definitely nice.
We also had some fun going to Chuck E Cheese with everyone, and celebrating Craigs birthday, and our nephew Donovan's birthday!
On the last night we were all together we took some familiy pictures. Here is the group shot. This is Craig's entire family, with nobody missing. Pretty impressive!
Tomorrow we will be heading up to New Hampshire with my parents and brother to visit all of my mothers family. We are looking forward to it, especially since I have not seen my grandmother in about 9 years, and Craig has never met any of my family up there. It is about a 13 hour drive... and we are driving through the night. Ahhh! Wish us luck!
On the last night we were all together we took some familiy pictures. Here is the group shot. This is Craig's entire family, with nobody missing. Pretty impressive!
Tomorrow we will be heading up to New Hampshire with my parents and brother to visit all of my mothers family. We are looking forward to it, especially since I have not seen my grandmother in about 9 years, and Craig has never met any of my family up there. It is about a 13 hour drive... and we are driving through the night. Ahhh! Wish us luck!
10 comments:
Whoa, the little girl in the front left of the basement cousin picture look like a mini-Pam! They are all so cute! I love the little dance dress El has on! Enjoy New Hampsha!
I can't believe how old and big Ella is! I swear, it feels just like a year ago we were playing with the 4 of us Rayman Rabbids while she played on the floor as on infant!
Your kids are going to have such good memories of that river house. Ella and Isaac had better places to look than at the camera in that family picture! But that's a good shot of Ella adoring her cousin.
Love that family photo! I'm so glad you've had such a fun summer with so many family visits. I'm missing the family factor here, especially with so much to do from the move.
Oh I miss you guys already! Hope your drive goes splendidly!
Claire would love those cousins! She loves being a princess AND a pirate!
So I'm a little late to wish you luck, but I hope the drive went well and you have fun visiting with family.
It was such a very fun time! I love having my whole family together! A dream come true!
I love the big family pic! Why are your kids the only ones not looking at the camera?? Hilarious! I can't wait for y'all to come home!
Love the coordinating outfits. That is a pretty amazing feat to get everyone in the same picture.
Post a Comment