Tuesday, August 10, 2010
New Hampshire
We are having a GREAT time in NH so far. It is really nice spending time with family that I haven't seen in about 8 years... especially seeing my grandmother again. So far we have butchered chickens, picked blueberries, had a family reunion, spent time in The Hollow (a mile long circle where my mother was born and raised, and where a lot of the family still lives), helped build a log barn, played with pigs and a cow, gone to the falls, walked around The Hollow, hung out at my uncle Dan's cabin in the mountains and watched (unsuccessfully) for bears and moose. It has been great. I will post a blog entry about it soon, but in the meantime check out my photo blog for some pictures of the trip so far. (link on the side of my blog page)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, that trip is the real deal. I can't believe you've butchered chickens and built a barn! I loved the pictures on your photo blog. You are a natural.
8 years? That is way to long. Glad you are having fun.
Post a Comment