Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

We had such a wonderful Thanksgiving this year surrounded by family and food.  Despite the difficult times we are in right now, and all the things that cause so much stress, we are very blessed people and have many things to be thankful for.

We spent the first part of Thanksgiving Day with Craigs side of the family.  We ate lots of food with two of Craigs siblings and their families, and Craigs parents.  It is always so great having Ella play with her cousins.  She loves them very much and always has so much fun with them.  Here are most of the cousins on the Marshall side at their table:


 I like this picture best because the kids aren't posing... they are just hanging out.  Plus it is the only picture we have of Isaac on that day.  See him sitting on the floor in the very background???  Sorry, I!
 
About three hours after we ate our feast at the Marshall's, we headed over to my parents house and had our second Thanksgiving dinner.  It food was also delicious and we had a great time.  One thing that we do a lot on my side of the family that I love so much is play games... I'm a big gamer (doesn't that sound so cool when I say that?  haha!  jk.  not video games... board games).  So we had a lot of fun with my family eating, playing games, and having a good ol' time.

2 comments:

Cami and Juan said...

He is a fast mover! He must be super observant of Ella and has the motivation to keep up with her. I love that teeny tiny picture of him in the background. Ha ha. Happy Holidays! Yay!

Pam said...

It was fun getting together. So cute to see the cousins having fun together.