Here are Craig and Isaac waiting for dinner. I think Isaac's costume really complimented his cheeks.
After dinner, each kid walked across the stage to show off their costume. There was a huge amount of kids who walked, but Isaac was the youngest solo stage walker. He was pretty irresistible up there. He walked halfway across the stage, heard lots of people laughing, clapping, and saying "Awwww"... then he turned to the crowd with a huge smile on his face, and started clapping along with them. I had to remind him that there were other kids who wanted to show off their costumes too, and he moved along. I wish we had caught it on video.
That night we also carved pumpkins, and roasted pumpkin seeds, but did not get any pictures. The pumpkins were cute for about a day, and then the psycho squirrels attacked them.
On Halloween, Craig had his swearing in ceremony in Richmond. So it is official now. Craig is a legitimate lawyer! Yay, Craig!
That night we went to UVa's lawn like we do every year for their big trick or treating family event.
Ella and friends
So much candy, so many people, and really a lot of fun! We really love this Halloween tradition!
4 comments:
Craig looks so sharp all dressed up among the costumes. I love the pictures of Ella and Isaac together, they always look so fond of each other.
Go Issac! I can't believe he was so brave.
I see Craig dressed up as a lawyer...cute costumes, we sure do miss trick-or-treating on the lawn!
Cute kids in their cute costumes! Glad you guys are having fun!
Post a Comment