Friday, August 24, 2012

July 4th

I am WAY behind.  Hopefully I can catch up on what we've been up to during the last month and a half before this baby comes (less than two weeks to go!).

We had a really wonderful 4th of July here in Charlottesville, spent with some great friends of ours.  We were invited by Craig's boss and his wife to attend  Farmington's annual 4th of July celebration.  The food was so delicious, the face painting and balloon things were loved by all the kids, the fireworks were big and beautiful, and the company was great. 

The fam

Good food

Mustache.  It couldn't look more fitting on a person.

Pretty girl.

Playing with dad.
 

Me and Kelly. 

Glow sticks!  and time with Duane (the reason why we could be there!).  He is so great, loves our kids, and loves to be a grandpa figure to all little ones.


Beautiful fireworks... and Isaac clinging to Craig for dear life.  Isaac was pretty scared/nervous throughout most of the fireworks, but then at the end kept saying, "I not scared.  I not scared."  or "I saw fireworks. It not scary to me."  haha... there's proof in the photo, I!




1 comment:

Olivia Goldman said...

Love Isaac's painted-on mustache! Looks like you guys had an awesome summer!