Monday, June 24, 2013

Easter 2013

Easter this year was really great, as usual. It is a lot of fun to see how excited the kids get about these different holidays, and how they understand so much more about the real reasons we celebrate them every year.  It's amazing how much they soak up and understand. 

We had a mini Easter get together at Grama and Grandpa Marshall's house when we went to Richmond on March 23rd to celebrate Isaac's birthday, since they were heading out the next day for a cruise.  We had a lot of fun seeing most of Craigs family.  I will show more pictures from that day on the post about Isaac's birthday.

On the 28th and 29th I took the kids to Richmond to see my parents and have a little Easter celebration over there.  They had fun with their Grammy and Papa, and also with my parents new neighbors, who we had join us for the egg hunt.  Here are so pictures from those days:

Ella, the doting big sis.


Evie and Grammy.  And Ella pushing Isaac around in a wheel barrow.

Getting pumped for the egg hunt!

I love this photo of Evie with my dad so much.  What a special moment.

... and then it quickly turned into a weird moment.  ha!

I told Ella and Isaac to smile for me.  This is what I got... this is the perfect representation of their different personalities!

Finally time for the egg hunt!




And what is an Egg hunt without devouring every last piece of candy directly after???  I normally would not allow this.  But I was having a lazy parenting day.


Easter morning:  The annual wait-at-the-top-of-the-stairs-so-mom-and-dad-cant-see-if-the-Easter-bunny-came tradtion.

and luckily he did
 








1 comment:

Taylor Family said...

I love your house! What part of C'ville did you buy it in. I can't wait to see more photos :)