Here is the month of April through my phone:
April 2: Ouch! Isaac got a massive splinter from walking around in our back area without shoes. He was very brave when I pulled it out. I could tell that he was trying as hard as his little body would let him to hold still and not cry. Poor buddy. It ended up being a pretty good lesson learned, since he has rarely gone outside since without shoes.
The whole month of March/April was spent sofa hunting... which is actually better put "sofa obsessing." This was the one we decided on, in a charcoal fabric. We ordered it, paid for it, waited 7 weeks for it to be delivered (which was supposed to be the end of May). I called the week it was supposed to be delivered to check up on the status, and they had never even started making the sofa because the fabric had been discontinued!!! Oh man, I was beyond upset about the whole thing considering how much time/stress/research had gone into the sofa hunt. We got our money back, and I quickly went to a local furniture store and ordered something different. It should get here this week or next (beg of Aug)... fingers crossed!
This is the new sofa I decided on... just a longer version of it, and in a more neutral fabric.
April 6: Isaac fell asleep on me. This was a major moment. Isaac just doesn't take naps... and NEVER does on me. I soaked it up.
April 8: Cute kids with cute backpacks
April 8: Eve in a romper... The moment I had been waiting for since her birth. I love baby girls in rompers!
April 11: I love the full flowering trees in VA. Spring in VA cant be beat!
April 14: Eve used to stalk me.
April 15: Another shot of Eve in a romper. I just cant help myself! ...Especially since this one is so ridiculous and out of control.
April 16th: Another nap. Okay, so I took pictures the first few times this happened because it just didnt ever happen, and I wanted to capture the calm and peaceful state... but it actually has been happening a few times a week now... I guess the warmer weather activities are really wearing this little guy out!
April 24: Bath time for Isaac. He jumped without realizing that he had not taken off his shirt. I had him pose for this picture before he noticed. He had a good 2 minutes of bath play before the shirt came off.
April 28: My happy baby girl. This is her the majority of the time. I cannot get enough!
Same day sleeping beauty

1 comment:
Evie just melts my heart. She is just too cute! I loved her laugh. I want to see more pics of your house!
Post a Comment