Ella's baby blessing was last Sunday. Craig's parents flew in for the blessing and it was a really great visit. Ella was able to meet Grandpa Marshall for the first time, and see her grandma again... and she was loving it. She has been smiling so much lately... so Grandma and Grandpa Marshall got lots of love (when Ella was actually awake... but she slept most of the time). We went out to dinner with Craig's parents a few times, played the Wii... but mainly it was Ella time. They sure had one "Ella"v a good time with her. Ok, I know, I'm lame.
The blessing was really so beautiful. A friend of ours who was part of the blessing said that Ella was being a little fussy before it started, but as soon as Craig started talking she was quiet and just stared up at him. So cute! I'm so glad that Craig's parents were able to come out here for that. My brother Gibbs and sister Cora were planning on coming for the blessing too with their families, but the roads were covered with snow so it was too dangerous. So that was sad... but my friend Deborah came despite the weather... so that shows her true love.
Below are some pictures from the blessing day. I'm a bit disappointed with how they turned out. I guess we didn't have the flash on so it didn't focus very well... but it's all we have!
The blessing was really so beautiful. A friend of ours who was part of the blessing said that Ella was being a little fussy before it started, but as soon as Craig started talking she was quiet and just stared up at him. So cute! I'm so glad that Craig's parents were able to come out here for that. My brother Gibbs and sister Cora were planning on coming for the blessing too with their families, but the roads were covered with snow so it was too dangerous. So that was sad... but my friend Deborah came despite the weather... so that shows her true love.
Below are some pictures from the blessing day. I'm a bit disappointed with how they turned out. I guess we didn't have the flash on so it didn't focus very well... but it's all we have!
smiling time
5 comments:
She looked so cute in her dress and bonnet! I love it, I'm so sad we had to miss it, next time I will clear my schedule with you before I plan a vacation!
awwww, she is so cute! I'm so sad I missed it. I would have loved to have been there, but I really wasn't feeling great at all. We'll have to hang out sometime... hopefully soon, but who knows how long this is going to last.... ugh. By the way, you and Craig look fantabulous!
She's so cute. We need to have another play date soon!
aww such a pretty baby! i want to visit you and ella (and maybe craig too...)
What a pretty dress, she looks very sweet! Can't wait to meet her.
Post a Comment