Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A family resemblance?

We have received baby pictures of Lorel and I and are now ready to discover whether or not people think Ella has acquired any of our oh so desirable attributes.


Craig

Lorel

Ella

So far it seems that my family thinks she looks like me, Lorel's family thinks she looks like her, and our friends say she is a mix or like me. But those judgments were made without knowledge of what we looked like as youngsters! (Okay, I suppose some of our family did have that knowledge) Anyways, the evidence is now before you, and we invite you to participate in the poll on the right hand side of the screen!

3 comments:

Maddy said...

she's so cute! And she totally looks like Lorel. I don't see ANY craig in her at all.

Gemma said...

dang craig...that baby picture of you is hilarious! um...i think ella has a rounder face and resembles more of a lorel. what a cute baby!

Shelly Beth said...

I think she has dad's nose and mom's lips. Shape of face is no one and eyes are a mix. At least that is what I get from the pictures. Isabelle looks a lot like Drew, but there is a good mix in there I think. She has my hair and eye color, but the shape of her mouth and eyes is just like Drew. Isn't it fun to try the guessing game?