I'm sorry that I haven't been able to post anything lately! Our computer is having major issues. It won't let us upload anything... we can't print/scan anything, listen to CD's, or upload pictures and movies from our camera. So that's a bummer. I'll try to borrow a friends computer sometime soon so that I can post some new pictures...
I do have some new pics though. My sister Cora took a bunch when Ella and I were visiting last week. I've been wanting to capture Ella's adorable pouty face forever, and Cora got the shot! Ella does this right before she is about to do her lonely cry... to let us know she wants some lovin.
I do have some new pics though. My sister Cora took a bunch when Ella and I were visiting last week. I've been wanting to capture Ella's adorable pouty face forever, and Cora got the shot! Ella does this right before she is about to do her lonely cry... to let us know she wants some lovin.
Ella is such an amazing baby. She is on a pretty good sleeping schedule now, so I've been able to get plenty of sleep... and she hardly ever cries. Yesterday she was pretty sleepy and was fussing when I was holding her... so I put her in the swing and she almost instantly fell asleep. I know that it seems like that would be so great because it's such an easy remedy... but it hurt my feelings!!! So I woke her up and held her so that she would snuggle up to me and fall asleep in my arms, haha, I need to be loved too!!
2 comments:
So is getting so big! she is so cute!
lol. you are such a nerd. but i know how you feel. isabelle used to LOVE to sleep on our chests and now she WILL NOT even lay her head on my chest. sometimes when she falls asleep while i feed her i try and "fix myself" and then put her on my chest. so far, no luck. ella is so cute! we need to get together sometime.
Post a Comment