Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Ella and Britton Sitting in a Tree...

Last Saturday we went to a birthday party at the VanLeeuwen's house for Maddy. Maddy and I were pregnant at the same time and had our babies just 3 days apart (Ella was born on Dec 10th and Britton was born on Dec 13th)... but Britton looks like he is a few weeks older- he's a big boy! They always have the best time ever when they hang out... and Saturday was no exception!

Here are some pictures:




Check out the difference in the size of their feet!


3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Wow. His feet really are bigger! And oh my gosh, but I love your little girl so much! She is such a cutie!!!!

Tiffany said...

So, I just blogged about our babysitting time, and I borrowed some pictures from your blog. I hope you don't mind us blogging about Ella!

katherine said...

i'm running into everyone from union square's blogs. fun, fun, fun to see what everyone is up to. ella is adorable--love the name :).