First, I wanted to post this picture. Lately I've been walking up to BYU to walk home with Craig when he gets out of class. It's really nice because it's a pretty good workout (walking up millions of stairs on the southside of campus holding Ella in a front baby carrier) and more importantly it's nice to spend that time with Craig to just talk. So today it was pretty cold outside, and Ella's baby hats don't really fit her anymore, so she sported this nice BYU hat that Craig and I bought for her before she was born. She's a huge Cougar fan and really wants to go to BYU when she graduates from High School.


Valentines Day: Ella being super cute on V-Day with the onsie from Grandma and Grandpa Marshall. They like sending cute packages for Ella on holidays.


Easter: Ella loves Easter... and so do I. Especially when Reese's Eggs, mini cups, and the big cup are involved. I've been really obsessed with eating Reese's candy this Easter and it is just horrible. I had been doing SOOO well eating healthy and exercising all the time (still trying to get down to my pre-baby weight), but Easter candy got the best of me! At least I'm still exercising!... and the candy is almost gone, so I'll be on the right track again shortly.


This is what I was talking about when I said that she loves Easter so much... it's just obvious in her face:


3 comments:
I love how festive Ella is, she just goes all out every holiday. Very fun! And Lorel, I'm impressed that only the Easter candy got the best of you! This pregnancy has sucked - I've been beaten by Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's Day and yes, Easter too. I'm too weak and the treats are too good. Way to go working out you hot mama!
Lorel, you look SO hot! You look amazing!
the picture with the bunny ears cracks me up! she's like - why do i have these ears on my head?
you look great!
oh and yes, i finished the first book and it was very good. i couldn't put it down. and then i gave it to my mom - i am sure she will LOVE it.
Post a Comment