Sunday, August 31, 2008

Home Sweet Home


Here are the pictures that I promised of our townhouse. I took pictures of most of the rooms, I left out the two half baths and the laundry/storage room (it's just way too messy).

Living Room

behind the living room is the dining room on the right and the way to the kitchen on the left. The laundry room is also back there.

Kitchen

Back Yard
Master Bedroom

Master Bath

Ella's Room

Office

Also, I decided to straighten my hair today... I hardly ever do because it just takes WAY too long since I don't have a very good straightener. But I just want to show you all what a girl like me has to go through just to look presentable! This is what my hair looks like when I don't put any gel or hairspray in it:

BAM
and this is after a whole hour of straitening! I was sent to this earth after good hair products were invented for a reason!

6 comments:

Maria said...

Your place is CUTE! and of course you are too! By the way, I love your curly hair...my hair is so flat and boring and can't even get a curl. I guess we all want what we don't have right? :)

Christine said...

I envy your backyard. A whole hour! Man, I can't even stand 20 minutes.

Amy said...

I love Ella in the living room picture. She's looking at you like you're crazy. I wish I looked that good with my hair all frizzed out. I'm jealous of your hair curly & straight, even if it does take an hour! Charlie said he missed "his baby" today. :)

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

The house looks great! I like the new pics at the top of the blog too!

Cami and Juan said...

I am still so jealous of your apartment. Ella in that first picture, cracked me up! At least your hair is so easy curly and it looks so nice. I really love it so long.

Rachelle said...

Ella is getting so big she is really cute! You look amazing miss skinny!