
Since Ella is almost 9 months old, I decided that it was about time that she had her pictures taken professionally again. I've been wanting to get them done for a while now, but never got around to doing it. It so happened that when we moved to Charlottesville we not only moved into a great neighborhood, but across from a wonderful photographer! She said she would be more than happy that take Ella's pictures... and I was more than happy to have her take them! She will have a website up soon displaying her work. I will be sure to give you the link once it's ready. Thanks Christine!
Ella at nine months:
says "da da" and we really think she knows whose name she's saying
pulls herself into the standing position
is starting to walk along furniture
crawls all over the place
eats more and more real people food every day
loves to laugh, but stays very serious when in new situations
loves her baths
still loves big people things more than baby toys
will act cute with you when you are cute with her (she will tilt her head to the side, give a soft smile, and blink slowly)
waves hello and goodbye (not an expert yet)
pulls herself into the standing position
is starting to walk along furniture
crawls all over the place
eats more and more real people food every day
loves to laugh, but stays very serious when in new situations
loves her baths
still loves big people things more than baby toys
will act cute with you when you are cute with her (she will tilt her head to the side, give a soft smile, and blink slowly)
waves hello and goodbye (not an expert yet)



9 comments:
she sure is precious!
Wow! Christine did an awesome job! Ella is so adorable!
She is sooooo adorable and I love the outfits!
Oh my goodness, I LOOOOVVVE those pictures. She is adorable! Cute clothes too!
those pictures are so cute. I want her to take pictures for Britt around a year. Do you think she would?
I can't sleep so I am looking through all of my blog links. Glad to find these new Ella pics! So cute!
So cute!!!! Christine did a great job. I can't wait to see more.
So cute!!!! Christine did a great job. I can't wait to see more.
The pictures are adorable! I'm sad I didn't get to talk to you too much at the bagel breakfast today, we'll have to have you guys over for dinner sometime.
Post a Comment