-we hiked Humpback Mountain
-spent time downtown
-have gone swimming a few times (ella is a little dare devil and will jump in the pool at random times, so I have to keep a really good eye on her!)
-went to the spray ground
-played at the children's museum
- Craig has started his second year of law school
-I finally asked a local boutique if they would be interested in selling my wipes cases (they are), now I have to actually make them!
-we have spent a lot of time with friends
-I have been fighting morning sickness
- we went to Carter Mountain to pick apples!
We LOVE apple picking... and Carter Mountain is the perfect spot. It is so beautiful up there! They have endless rows of apple trees, peach trees, and grape vines. They have a country store with jam, breads, candies, syrups, and my personal favorite... wait for it... apple cider doughnuts that just melt in your mouth! I am not even a big doughnut fan, but I can crush two or three of those things at a time! Ella loved just walking around with me while I picked apples.
I gave her an apple to hold while I was picking, and by the time I was done she had eaten the whole thing... the core and everything! I managed to fish the stem out of her mouth. Craig thinks it was mean that I let her eat the whole thing, but I thought it was great! My little brother ate apples like that for a long time because we never taught him the right way... so it kind of let's me keep that cute memory close to my heart. haha.
Here are Charlie and Ella on a hay ride. He is Ella's neighborhood friend, and he is pretty much like an older brother. They have a love/hate relationship. He will yell at her if she looks at himor if she touches him, and she will do those things just to get a reaction. But sometimes they have cute moments and play great together!
11 comments:
Hey! I didn't know you were pregnant -- congrats!! Someone the other day said something about you not feeling well, and I had a sneaking suspicion . . :). Glad things are going well!
Yeah! Congrats on the babe. When are you due? Hope you haven't been too sick!
WHAT! You are preggers agian!!!! SO EXCITING!!! How are you doing? Oh man, another little Ella, such a cutie. So fun. Congrats Lorel! Miss you guys.
Congratulations on your pregnancy! Sounds like you have been having a good summer.
Hey- we want to come do apple picking with you guys!! when can we do it??
Congratulations on the pregnancy! When are you due? I'm so excited for you! I hope the morning sickness hasn't been too unbearable. How is it compared to when you were pregnant with Ella?
I love how EVERYONE caught the one liner about morning sickness. I will add to the group and say congrats! That is so exciting!
I am so excited for you guys! When are you due? How far a long are you! That is wonderful!
Sneaky little comment about being pregnant. Ha ha! I wonder why apple picking isn't big in Utah. I've never been. And Ella ate the whole core! That is hilarious.
Congratulations on being pregnant!! That's so exciting. When are you due? I love that Ella ate the core and all...my 23-year-old sister still eats all but the stem for some reason.
Apple picking -- AWESOME!! That little Charlie looks naughty! :)
Post a Comment