Goodness! Only ONE person was excited about the apple picking day of fun... everyone else was just stuck on me being pregnant! haha, okay, I guess I expected that. But I guess you really do read what I write. Thanks!
Here are the details. I am almost 12 weeks along, so I am due at the end on March, which makes me think I will actually have the baby in the beginning or middle of March. I would really love to have another girl (sisters!), but am pretty convinced it's a boy because of how things have gone so far.
With Ella I started feeling sick when I was 2 months along. I would throw up 10 times a day, most days of the week, and it didn't stop until I was about 5 1/2 month along! With this pregnancy I feel kind of sick most of the time, but not sick enough to not do anything. Every few days I will feel pretty bad and I might throw up once or twice... but that is it! It's been a dream! It makes me a little nervous sometimes when I think about it, just because I feel like I'm really not sick enough, but I know all pregnancies are different. Right?!?! Mom's out there with two or more kids, were your pregnancies ever THIS different?
Okay, I should get back to Ella. Thanks for the congratulations!
14 comments:
Mine were all very different so no real surprises there. Where are you selling your wipes cases? That's awesome. You're a little entreupreneur! Mark would be proud.
I am glad that you are not that sick. I remember feeling so bad for you last time! This pregnancy for me has been harder than Jack, I have not been sick, but sore, really bad heart burn, and can't eat dairy. I hope you continue to not be too sick!!!
I've only had one, but I wasn't very sick. I can't believe you got to go apple picking, that sounds so cool!
Congratulations! I am a little behind on the times, but congrats! Having totally different pregnancies is normal so enjoy it! Having two is great :)
Yes, I think pregnancies can be VERY different. I was just talking to my doctor about it. This pregnancy (did you know I was pregnant? I am due March 9th) I am SOOOO tired. I can't even explain it. I could go to bed by 7 every night and drag all day. I wasn't very sick with this one though. People usually say it's bc i am running after 2 little ones but I dont think that's it. It that kinda of I am having the life sucked out of me kinda tired (and my iron is fine haha) Anyways, sorry to carry on, just complaining for one pregnent lady to another :) So excited for you guys!
Oops, I just asked in my last comment (that I just left) when you're due...I guess I should have read this one first:) That's great! I think different pregnancies are often really different. And some people don't get sick at all for some, so just enjoy any break you can get! My two pregnancies have been different so far. This one has been easier (and it's a boy). I was only sick for a month this time.
Okay, I just put this together with what you were saying today at lunch group. You are so sneaky for hiding this for so long. Congrats! Let Ella come play when you are feeling big and pregnant. :)
Dude Lorel, you just now told Jamie?? Hey Jamie, don't feel bad. You know how I found out Lorel was pregnant? We were going to grab lunch and she said not Quiznos because it makes her want to throw up. I said, "Oh, you don't like Quiznos?" She said, "Well, I'm pregnant, so it just makes me sick right now." WHAT??!! I freaked out! :) You're crazy, Lorel! That's why I like you. :)
REL!!! I KNEW IT! I had some weird feeling that you were pregnant, so I went to your blog to see if you'd made any new posts in the last week and VOILA! I was right! Congratulations! I'm so glad you're feeling better. I've heard that women can have a totally different pregnancy if it's a baby of the opposite gender. I obviously wouldn't know, but that's just what I've heard:) End of March, eh? To me, that's the perfect time to have a baby... you don't have to worry about RSV and you get to enjoy your new baby ALL SUMMER! Aw, I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to know if it's a boy or girl!
Wahoo for apple picking!
Another baby that is so exciting! Congrats!
Wow! Congrats! I hope you're feeling well.
Hey Lorel! Congrats on the baby! Are you still making those wipes covers? If so send me the link to your web site because I totally want to get one for a friend of mine. Thanks!
So I have been crazy busy with life and haven't kept up on my blogging. I had some down time at work and thought I would check out your blog and read this! WOW! I am so excited for you!!! I miss your face soooo much! I hope everything is going well for you. I want to see the pretty painting of Ella and hear as soon as you know if it is a boy or girl. I love you!
Post a Comment