Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Chunky Igick


"Igick" is what Ella used to call Isaac. Sadly, she now says his name properly... but I still call him Igick sometimes. Some of his other nicknames include "I" "I-Guy" "I-Man" "Pie-saac" (short of Pumpkin Pie-saac)

I said I would do a post dedicated to Isaac's amazing chunkiness, so here I go. He is the squishiest, cuddliest baby, and I love it so much. I am excited to take him to his 4 month visit in a week or two to see what his stats are. And despite what it may look like, the I-Guy is not being supplemented with formula. I'm not saying that because I am against supplementation... I am saying it only because I think it is pretty outstanding that his only source of nutrients is me, and he is still such a chunk.

He is still a great sleeper (will sleep throughout the night most nights, but will sometimes wake up once or twice), and loves to play - and will laugh and smile whenever anyone smiles at him/plays with him. He rolled from his stomach to his back for the first time on the 4th of July, and rolled from his back to his front for the first time a few days ago (but hasn't done it again since).

I took some cute diaper shot of him yesterday. Enjoy!





Oh... and here is a picture of Ella from around the same age that Isaac is right now. I can see some similar features. But they are pretty different. It's especially remarkable how different their skin tones are!

10 comments:

Shelly Beth said...

So yummy :) Those last photos make me wonder what a boy baby would look like in our family. Maybe next time!

Lenore said...

OOOOHHH MY GOOOOOODNESSS!!!!!! He is the sweetest wittle fing ever!!!!! I love his beautiful skin tone with the crisp white pillow! He looks so fresh and presh!

Amy said...

I miss that chunk!! Come home!!

Christine said...

I LOVE chunky babies! At first I thought he and Ella looked so much alike, they do have the same lips, but their eyes seem really different.

Maddy said...

that chub is amazing!! seriously so cute! i'm back in town... and it is so hot here! we should get together.

Taylor Family said...

He is cuter than ever! I'm so glad you got some Chunky pictures. What a doll.

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

Love the diaper pics! Sorry about your camera! I'll bring it to the rivah!

Triest and Ross said...

I LOVE little Chunks! The rolls, the moobs, the dimples... it's all so stinkin cute! And I love how dark he is. Who cares if people ask what nationality he is... he is DARLING! You guys make some cute babies, Rel!

Lindsey said...

He is so adorable. I love his chunkiness. I can't wait till I get to hold him again!

Amber said...

NO! He is getting too big too fast. Don't let him grow any more until I get back.