Don't you just want to bite his little cheeks?! I do all the time! Isaac is my dream boy. But this post isn't about Isaac, it is about his awesome onsie. I know I have mentioned my brother, Gibbs, and his wife, Keri, on my blog before. They are both animators. Gibbs works for EA Games, and is one of the most talented people I know. They have recently come out with a childrens clothing line called Crowsmack, and sell their things on Etsy and in lots of boutiques in Utah. All of their shirts are great quality and feature their original artwork. They are all very funky and super cool. Anyway, if you are looking for an original baby shower gift to give... I would recommend them.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh he is just beautiful!!!
I do love the onesie! How awesome to have a family of artists.
I love his little chunk belly. He is to die for. And cute onesie too. I'll have to check out a boutique.
Post a Comment