Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Isaac is 6 Months!

That is right... my I-man is getting so old. I am loving every second of this boys life. I feel like with Ella I was so excited for each new stage (for her to crawl, walk, etc), but with Isaac I am just soaking it all in and enjoying everything in the moment. Not that I didn't enjoy Ella, but I was just excited for her to do new things all the time and grow up.



I took Isaac in for his 6 month appointment yesterday... and I've got a massive guy on my hands. He was 27 1/4 inches long (75%) and 20lbs 4oz (95%). Chunk! His head circumference was in the 90's too.

Here are some fun facts about Isaac:

-HE CRAWLS... ugh. He started doing the army crawl a few days ago. I have to baby proof immediately.
-Loves food. The only thing that I have given him that he does not like are peaches.
-Still is willing to give his smiles out freely. He is a very happy boy.
-Is working on sitting up on his own. Not an expert yet, but can stay up for a while without help.
-His favorite toy is paper.
-He wears 9-12 month clothes (and has for about a month)


Okay, I'm fine if my kids stop growing now.

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

I can't believe it has been six months. He is so cute!! Funny he weighs more than West. West weighs 19.4 pounds.

Cami and Juan said...

Favorite toy is paper. That's the best. Amelia too. I give her paper during church and it distracts her for a long time. I've been meaning to pick up some colorful cardstock for her. Less noisy.

Taylor Family said...

His 6 months stats match Claytons! What a sweetie.

Christine said...

OOh I just want to kiss those chubby cheeks! What a handsome handsome man.