Monday, September 20, 2010

Laughing Baby

There is nothing better than a baby laughing. My brother, Cordell, was rolling a ball to Isaac, and every time it reached Isaac, Cordell would say "Yeah!" For some reason Isaac thought it was hilarious.

Sorry about the bad quality. Video was taken with a phone.



9 comments:

Christine said...

Sweet, sweet, chubby man!

Maddy said...

i love baby laughs!! that is so cute.

Lenore said...

Is there a sweeter sound in the world???!!! Oh! I just want to squeeze him!

Taylor Family said...

How precious!

Amy said...

Precious!!

Cami and Juan said...

I love love it! He just giggles. I love how he just has to laugh every time, as if it is just too hilarious for him.

Rachelle said...

How cute!!! I love his laugh!!

Becky R. said...

Aw, that's thebest sound in the world!

Janelle said...

Cute! And look at him up on his hands and knees, he's getting so big.