Saturday, October 9, 2010

Family Photo's Fall 2010

My friend, Maddy, took our family photos today and did a great job. We did a little photography swap... I took hers last year when I was large with child and didn't want a photoshoot in return; and now Maddy is pregnant and took ours without wanting another photoshoot in return. It's funny how that worked out! Maddy will probably do some beautiful edits to these photos, but I was just too anxious to wait (and didn't have time to do many edits myself) but I think they are just fine the way they are anyway! Thanks Maddy! This is the link to her photo blog

Here are some of my favorites


















4 comments:

Becky R. said...

Super cute pictures! I love all of them!

Taylor Family said...

So cute. I love that she got a smile from Issac. I can't wait to see more.

Cami and Juan said...

Too many things to say. Isaac's button up shirt, he is a stud. And the couple pictures are so nice. And Ella's boots. Perfect.

Rachelle said...

Your pictures are super cute! Lorel you look amazing in purple!!!