We had a storm on Sunday night that was just out of control. The rain poured down so hard that you could barely see through it, and the thunder and lightening were non-stop. At one point, a huge gust of wind came through and we heard a some loud cracks - we immediately thought it was a crack of lightening, but after looking out our window, discovered that it was from huge mature trees being uprooted, and falling into our property. Needless to say, our back yard is no longer. Luckily no one was hurt, and the trees didn't go through any windows. Check out these videos of the damage. Oh, first... here is a before picture...
After:
Crazy.

9 comments:
Holy Cow. I can't even believe it. What a mess. I bet the HOA is freaking OUT! I hope it doesn't take to long to get your backyard back!
Wow. That is insane! I'm glad one didn't fall on your car! Ditto to what Amber said, I bet the HOA is dying over how much this is going to cost. I wonder what the rest of the neighborhood looks like.
Crazy! I'm so glad that we don't have any huge trees in our yard here because we have massive storms as well. I'm glad you're all okay.
Whoa! Crazy storm! Glad you guys were safe! I love how it stops like 2 inches outside of your door and didn't crack the glass and scraped the siding and gutters, but didn't come through the roof! You guys were being protected!
Crazy! We didn't have any damage at all in the backyard...not even a branch! I should have walked down to see the rest of the neighborhood!
Craziness! Looks like a beautiful area but what a bummer to have all those trees fall down. I am glad that you and your neighbors were relatively safe. We had some crazy rain ourselves. Love the storms though. Scary experience I bet.
Yikes!! I hope you guys ate able to get it cleaned up and fixed quickly. That is just crazy!
That's insane, I'm glad no one was hurt. I remember when that happened in our backyard a couple summers ago, but it wasn't near as bad. And, it looks like you might be able to see Barracks West more-I'm so sorry about that!
whoa!! i was wondering what you were talking about today when you said your back yard was a mess. I didn't see it out the back door apparently! thanks again for watching britton today!
Post a Comment