I have been terrible at taking pictures, or even remembering what we've been up to this month. In a nutshell... Ella has been going to preschool 3 mornings a week. She LOVES it, and I love it because she loves it. It is also really nice being able to have that one on one time with Isaac while Ella is away - I think it has been really great for him. Craig is enjoying being a working man. From about 8:30-5:45 are his typical hours, and we are loving it. He really enjoys the work that he does, and is getting some seriously great mentoring/training from the incredibly smart attorneys that he works for. We feel so blessed to be able to stay in Charlottesville (it was voted the
#1 place to live, after-all!), for the opportunities he has and work he is doing, and for him to be working with such great people. One big change (that we are LOVING) is that when Craig is home, he is really home. He doesn't have the burden of homework/school assignments/upcoming finals... Instead he's been playing with the kids, reading for pleasure, keeping up with everything soccer, and he has also developed an intense interest in the weather (something I tease him about). As for me... I am just doing what I always do. I had a little bit of a set-back in my photography, but I hope to get back into it soon. In the meantime, I'm just doing what I do, and enjoying it a little more. :)
Here are the few things that I did happen to take pictures of this month
Craig and Ella playing with her My Little Ponies before bed. After I took the first picture, Ella wanted me to take another with her ponies posing this time (she thinks this picture is especially beautiful).
Ella's sweet snake with the longest tongue possible.
A couple of Sundays ago we visited my little brother, Cordell, who is a freshman at Southern Virginia University - about an hour away from us. We like that we are close enough to visit him on short notice, and close enough that he will visit us, and crash on our couch whenever he wants You are always welcome, Cordell! Seems like college life is treating him well.
...and last, I gave Isaac his first haircut yesterday. I pretty much just trimmed his mullet a little. It turned out nice! Luckily curly hair can be really forgiving.
Before
After
4 comments:
Craig's schedule sounds amazing. What a change. I love Ella's pose with the ponies, she's a crack up. And good job on the haircut! I don't know if I could brave it.
Cute pics! Good job on the haircut! About the weather, it's a genetic thing - Scott should have been a meteorologist!
I'm with Ella, the second picture is so much more beautiful! I miss C'ville. We love it here, but do miss our times there. We're so glad you're happy about Craig's new job.
I love that little guy's curly hair! Jake has need haircuts since month one (I hate his hair growing over his ears) Unfortunately, his hair is bone straight and not quite as forgiving with his wiggly self.
Post a Comment