Wednesday, April 4, 2012

18 Weeks

Things have been very busy with life, photo shoots, and editing - so personal blogging has been put on the back burner for a little bit - but I thought i'd take a few minutes for a pregnancy update. 

I'm now 18 weeks along in this pregnancy.  I feel mostly well by now, but only if I take the Unisom/b6 combination.  Unfortunately, last night I decided to not take it since I thought the morning sickness must be over... but today I have been pretty sick.  So I guess I will continue it a little longer!  I haven't felt the baby move very much at all so far, hopefully it'll pick up soon, because I'm anxious to have that feeling again, and to know all is well!  The being said, my waistline keeps expanding, and I have a pretty hearty appetite... so something is going right!   

Here is the baby belly at 18 weeks!

Coming soon to the blog (when I finally force myself become a little more organized again):  Beautiful days with my beautiful kids (and hubs), Isaacs birthday.  Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Taylor Family said...

You look better than ever! You go girl!!!!