The last time I posted about the pregnancy I think I was just 18 weeks along! I can't believe I didn't even post about the gender of the child or anything. Well, I am now 32 weeks along, and things have been going pretty well. At the main ultrasound (that I ended up having done at 27 weeks) they discovered that the baby is measuring a few weeks too small... but everything else looked great. So my doctor was thinking that either my baby is just a small baby, or my due date was off. Well, I knew that my due date wasn't off... so I went with the small baby theory. We scheduled to have another ultrasound done 3 weeks after the first just to make sure the baby was growing at a normal rate. So at 30 weeks along, the baby was still measuring a few weeks too small, but was measuring 3 weeks bigger than before. Phew! Baby girl is growing like she should, blood flow, etc, look great, she just might be on the smaller size (like Ella). So no biggie!
They will continue to do ultrasounds every few weeks just to make sure her growth is consistent.
Here are some pregnancy shots from my phone that I have taken recently:
May 28. 26 weeks along.
June 1.
It's a girl! She looks like Isaac in this pic to me.
June 22. 29 1/2 weeks along. Nice face, Ella.
June 26 (30 weeks), healthy and still a little small.
I have been feeling pretty good (ish) lately. I've been pretty lightheaded and exhausted... which I'm sure has everything to do with being big and pregnant in this hot and humid weather (I have never been big and pregnant during the summer), and staying busy with two other kids. I'm trying to drink a lot of water, and I'm sure that is helping. I love feeling Baby Girl's every little move and hiccup letting me know that she is still hanging out and growing! Ella and Isaac love to touch and kiss my stomach, and talk to the baby. She is already very loved!
3 comments:
I'm so glad your little girl is doing well and growing. Buy some coconut water; it was awesome for my late summer pregnancy with Sabrina. Looking forward to seeing you very pregnant when we get back to Cville.
Hopefully she's just small. I've always wanted to deliver one of those babies :) You look great!
With this last pregnancy I remember getting so lightheaded. Like sometimes when I layed down the room would spin! Anyways, it got better :)
Congrats again!
Post a Comment